A luxuriously nourishing hair serum lightly scented with lavender. A perfect pair with our lavender shampoo bar to keep your hair naturally soft and healthy looking.
Good Neighbour hair serums are concentrated oils, like our oils for your face, that go beyond just the surface of your hair. This oil will help revitalize damaged hair, add shine, and help strengthen your hair to avoid the dreaded split-end!
Key Ingredients Inside the Serum
- Avocado Oil is one of our favourite hair oils. With vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene it's a wonderful oil for dry hair.
- Argan Oil is rich in vitamin E, carotenes, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, and great to nourish the hair making it shiny and healthy looking.
- Castor Oil is a rich oil wonderful for creating a protective barrier against environmental damage like wind, cold, and sun.
- Lavender essential oil gives this serum a fresh, herbal, floral scent that's both relaxing and stimulating...for your hair! Lavender essential oil helps to deep condition your hair, keeping it shiny, and helping with many dry scalp issues.
Who is it for?
Lavender hair serum is great for hair that needs a little extra nourishment. Best used by people with dry hair or scalp. Might be a bit heavy if used dry on thin hair!
How to use your hair serum: You can get a huge bang for your buck with this multi-purpose serum!
- Use it a a pre-conditioner by applying a few drops throughout your hair at least 15 minutes before washing. (Mere's dry hair tip: Work it in before bedtime and sleep with the oil in, then wash super well in the morning for soft, pre-conditioned locks!)
- Work one or two drops into damp hair after washing to help keep ends soft and supple. Start slow and work your way up, you don't want to look oily!
- Rub one drop onto palms and gently smooth away any frizzies with a very gentle hand!
Ingredients: Avocado oil, Castor oil, Argan oil, 100% Essential Oil.
Size: 30 ml in a glass bottle.