This is a big name for a big bar! This natural soap is loaded with exfoliants to clean even the toughest dirt and get the hardest working hands soft. Forget individual scrubs and use this powerful soap/scrub combination.
What's Inside the Bar?
- Strawberry Puree adds a boost of colour and the seeds make a fabulous exfoliant. We've added a dash of Australian red clay to make it even more berry-licious.
- Apricot Shells give you a super scrubbing to remove dirt and help release dry skin.
- Rhassoul clay is included in the bottom banana layer of the soap and helps add even more nutrients and scrub to the bottom bar. It's rich in silica, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- Peppermint essential oil lends its fresh smell to the soap and helps cool hot hands.
- Coconut Oil is a fantastic oil for cleaning skin and adding lather to the bar.
Who is it for? With it's super scrubby power, this bar is great for a gardener or anyone with hard-working, dirty hands. It's ideal for scrubbing dry, dirty heels and for anyone who really wants an intense scrub. It's not suited for anyone with sensitive skin. It will feel scratchy at first and then soften to a powerful scrub within a few washes.
How to use your exfoliating bar: Rub directly on your hands, knees or feet for the best exfoliating benefits. Rinse well.
Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, Shea butter, coconut oil, canola oil, water, sweet almond oil, castor oil, organic strawberry, organic banana, Kaolin, essential oil blend, apricot shells, rhassoul clay and titanium dioxide.
Size: Each bar is at least 110 grams.